Australia is a wonderful continent and has many beautiful beaches. All beaches are different, and each is magnificent in its own way. Take a look at the original collection of beaches in Australia.
1. Hyams Beach in Jervis Bay National Park, New South Wales, Australia.
2. Sunset Hill Scarborough Beach, Perth, Australia.
3. North Entrance Beach, New South Wales, Australia.
4. Noosa Heads Main Beach, Queensland, Australia.
5. Surfers Paradise Beach, Queensland, Australia.
6. Seventy Five Mile Beach, Queensland, Australia.
7. Nudey Beach, Fitzroy Island, Australia.
8. Airlie Beach, Queensland, Australia.
9. Sandy Beach at Currimundi Lake, Caloundra, Queensland, Australia.
10. Woolamai Surf Beach, Victoria, Australia.
Read the article: Traditions And Customs Of Australia